Friday, March 26, 2010

Cult Wines

Cult Wines Ltd - Testimonials


I have been a client of Cult wines Ltd for 3 years and have been extremely impressed with the results of my investment portfolio. I have surpassed my goals in terms of performance and I have learnt a lot about trading in the wine world. My support from account manager Aarash has been fantastic and I look forward to a long future with the company.

-Mr T Lewis

Having has an interest in fine wine for most of my adult life I can say that both the investment side of Cult Wines and the merchant delivery service has been inpeccable and I have aquired some trully great wines such as Petrus and the rarer years of Lafite Rothschild. The regular updates have also been very helpful. My cellar is looking highly attractive. Many Thanks to Oliver & the team.

-Mr J Walker

I started with a small portfolio 2 years ago with Cult Wines having had some experience with other merchants and their choices of stock. I have built a considerable portfolio now made up of first growths from Bordeaux and I continue to see regular profit from my short term options. Leaving my portfolio for the future generations of my family, I can safely say that Cult wines is a fantastic investment and merchant service.

-Mr T Carling

The two brothers that run Cult wines have become well liked names around my office, having promoted the investment service to most of my colleagues. The choice of wine and fantastic profit levels made even during these hard economic times have been excellent and I would promote the service to anyone who is need of better returns. Thanks to Oliver & Thomas Gearing

-Mr C Edwards

"I have used Cult Wines for the last two years, their service is excellent and it's always a pleasure to talk with the staff. With regular emails keeping me up to date with market performance and latest offers I always know how my investment is performing. With no hesitation I would recommend Cult Wines as a fine wine broker, I look forward to building my portfolio in the near future."

-Mrs J Brooking

No comments:

Post a Comment